Thursday 22 January 2015

WELCOME!!!!

Welcome my little rock n roll peers! My name is Jenny, and I am super excited about being your insider on awesome new music and killer bands. I have always loved rock and metal bands and I am here to give you recommended bands and information on some wicked musicians out there. This blog lists the my three most favourite bands I listen daily and gives you how the info on how they became to be and more. Also, I give my personal opinons on the bands and the last column, my opinon on pop v.s rock is a topic that I wanna share to save the rock world. Rock n roll is slowly dying and being forgoten about and I'm here as a supporter and a fan. For more information check out more info below and if intrested please read and support rock n roll. Thank you so much everybody and I hope your having an amazing day!



































OTHER SUGGESTED BANDS:

  • Motionless In White
  • Bring me the Horizon
  • Nickleback 
  • Kamelot
  • Arctic Monkeys

No comments:

Post a Comment